LIVE Vokle Video Chat with Lisa AND a Breville Juicer Giveaway!
Date: Thursday, November 15th
Time: 7:30 pm to 8:15 pm EST
Where: In the comfort of your own home
Bring: Your laptop (must have Adobe Flash 10.3 or higher) and a fun tea or juice …and pen/paper to take notes
Directions: Just click this link to RSVP (You won’t be able to “join” the event until it’s time, but you’ll get a friendly reminder) OR watch on my Facebook page (Watch!)
Want to win this baby?
Make sure you sign up for Juice It Up here to be eligible for the Breville Juice Fountain ($99 + value) giveaway. Also, you must be present on Vokle to be the big winner!
Click the pretty juice box to sign up for the FREE Juice It Up!
Some Q’s we will most certainly answer:
- Which is better? Making smoothies or juices?
- What juicer do I buy?
- I don’t have a Juicer, so what is the best way to go about it where I am not choking down pulp!?
- Is there ever a “wrong” combination and/or ratio of fruits/veges when juicing?
- Is there a difference between the juicer and the Vitamix?
- What are good preserving tips for juices? Can they last for 2 days?
- How do you clean the grater thing how to clean the grater thing when I take it apart?
- What can I do with the pulp? I feel badly wasting it!
- What are some new recipes so I don’t feel like I’m always making the same 3 juices?
Need help setting up Vokle, check it here! Need more assistance? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.