Hmmmm, the word can cause various reactions.
“I can’t wait to feel amazing!” “I love getting compliments about how good I look!”
“Do I need to stick to the bathroom all day long?” “I don’t want to starve to death.”
And some negative:
“I can never give up coffee. Hells no.” “Are you some type of detox hippy girl?”
I totally get it. If you Google “detox”, you’ll find some scary sh** out there.
I actually did my first detox about 12 years ago with my acupuncturist. I remember spending $200 on a bag of supplements and a mix I had to drink in the mornings. It was pasty and tasted like dirt (although, never really ate dirt before, well, maybe when I was a toddler).
I lasted 4 out of the 10 days. I couldn’t do it. I was hungry all the time since we weren’t allowed to have food except for a broth.
Even though my experience was horrible, it spurred on an interest for me.
After tons of research, training, and getting certified in holistic nutrition, I developed a safe, effective detox where you can EAT.
I’m excited to share Fall Renewal 10 Day Detox with you, but I know you probably have some q’s so I invited detox grad, Robin Hallett to talk about her detox experience.
Robin is an intuitive healer and founder of Robin Hallett.com.
She loves to ride on her rainbow colored unicorn and slay inner demons with hugs. (Just love that).
Since I know she’s all about integrity and honesty, I wanted her to give you the full scoop on her detox experience without any bells or whistles.
During our chat, we go over:
- Overcoming the “I can never give up _________ (insert your vice)!”
- How to keep motivated during your detox so it’s just not another band aide.
- What you need to know before you do a detox (you’ll be surprised about this).
- How to keep the momentum going after detox even 6 months later.
Ready to join us?
For last call, I’m giving away two Fall Renewal 10 Day Detoxes!
Here’s how you can win:
1. Watch the candid video interview. Find out what Robin has to say about detox and get any last minute detox questions answered. We also had a blast taping this for you so make sure to watch.
2. Tell me ONE healthy goal/intention you have for this fall. Leave a comment below.
3. Share this post with the healthy peeps in your life.
*I will donate the cost of detox tickets to my friend’s charity, End Sex Trafficking Day. Erin Giles, who blows me away with her spirit, started the campaign to raise awareness of human trafficking. Trafficking happens even in our own backyards so read more and see how you can help.
Here you go: Fall Renewal starts Oct. 7th!
Make sure to tell me your detox goal below!