It’s May! AND it’s my birthday!
I made it 47 years on this earth, and I want to celebrate with you!
With the craziness of spring now in full swing… weddings, graduations, field trips (seems like I have a million this month!), I want to make sure we keep up with our clean and sexy selves.
It can get difficult trying to keep up with being healthy when life is hectic. And it’s not the time to let things slip as you are now showing more skin.
I have just what you need to keep things balanced and in control when it comes to your clean living efforts. And you’ll, shed pounds and glow, just in time for summer!
Time for the Pay What You Can Event!
It starts NOW and ends Tuesday, May 3rd at 12 midnight EDT.
Sometimes financial things come up or timing isn’t right so this is a chance to take advantage of Pay What You Can.
If you always wanted to try my detoxes or delve into my yummy meal plans, here’s your chance.
I have made-for-you, already-done, oh-my-goodness clean eating kits available for the Pay What You Can special.
So here’s how it works:
1. Choose a fun kit to buy. Here are your options:
*All recipes are gluten-free, sugar-free, and plant-based with 5 ingredients or less, 5 steps or less.
- Spring Renewal Detox Kit: 10 day cleanse menu, 60 recipes, shopping list, cookbook, coaching and group support
- Eat Clean 21 Meal Plan Kit: 21 days of meal plans, 100 recipes, shopping lists per week, my coaching and group support forever. Once you purchase this kit, you get to participate in the 21 day special challenges that are held 3 times a year. I add recipes all the time and I have a special SUMMER FLUSH plan add on for those who purchase the kit.
- Kickin’ It Clean Meal Plan Kit 1.0: 4 weeks of menu plans (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, and dinner for each day), 80+ recipes, shopping lists, extra cookbook and snack cheat sheet (focus on spring and summer months with smoothies and juices)
- Kickin’ It Clean Meal Plan Kit 2.0: 4 weeks of menu plans (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid-afternoon snack, dinner), 80+ recipes, shopping lists and extra cookbook and snack cheat sheet (focus on soups and bowls)
- OR order a bundle of all four!
2. Have the kits already but want to treat a friend?
If you already have one or all of the kits and would like to gift it to someone at a pay-what-you-can rate, absolutely. Add a note when you check out and we’ll hook your friend up!
3. A few guidelines:
- The Pay What You Can event ends at midnight EDT, May 3rd. Don’t miss this opportunity as we won’t offer it after the cut-off date and time.
- This offer isn’t retroactive on kits you purchased in the past.
- A suggested not lower than price is listed on each product page.
- All products are digital and you can download all the goodies immediately.
- If you have a question, contact us HERE. We’ll do everything possible to get back to you a.s.a.p.
I’ve detoxed and Kicked It Clean with thousands…a few love notes:
“I lost 7 pounds, slept well, and found that I was able to think more clearly. I also noticed a positive effect on my mood and my ability to deal with stressful situations. Plus my husband lost 16 pounds!”
I loved that the menu was all planned out for you in advance and that there was a shopping list as well. The detox made it so easy prepare ahead of time. The recipes were simple and delicious. I found that it was a great opportunity to assess my eating habits and to try some new foods that I will now add to my staples. ~ Claire M.
“I feel like Lisa’s detox programs have been life altering. I’ve been struggling for the last five years to lose those lingering pounds from two pregnancies. Since my first cleanse with Lisa, I’ve lost 15 pounds, and I am almost to my goal weight!
I never felt hungry and have taken the recipes and the ingredients to become my staples during the week, while still enjoying my weekends. I thought I was eating healthy before, but this was truly eye-opening. Lisa, thank you for a great program!” Melanie C.
“I lost 9 ½ pounds, and I’m feeling energized and clean!”
When I eat clean, I wake up earlier than normal without feeling exhausted. Lisa’s recipes are so delicious and easy to make. It’s changed how we shop for food and we now eat more at home.”
~ Christine G.
My heart is so happy about our Pay What You Can event. Giving brings me so much joy!
Let me know if you need anything regarding Pay What You Can! Excited to “get clean” with you!
P.S. Remember, the super offer ends at 12 midnight, EDT May 3rd!