Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Eat Clean 21 Day Challenge

Holiday Recipe Round Up Guide

0 Comments

Thanksgiving is the most solid side dish game in town! I’m a sides girl. I’ve been known to make a whole meal out of side dishes when I go out to eat (asparagus, spinach and mashed potatoes please!) so for Thanksgiving dinner, I LOVE to make as many sides as I can. If you are […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Vegan, Gluten-Free Halloween Rolo Candy

0 Comments

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I am into watching horror films (Michael Myers scares the sh*t out of me!), carving pumpkins and dressing up in costume. For the last two years I went trick-o-treating as a deer, my spirit animal.I’m still undecided about this year. Do you have your costume figured out yet?     […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Eggplant “Parmesan” Recipe

0 Comments

As a 90% Italian girl (the other 10% is Polish!), Italian cooking is in my blood. Granted, I didn’t grow up cooking or even owning a pot in my twenties. BUT as I grew to love clean eating and how amazing it made me feel, grabbing a spoon and donning on my Antropologie apron with […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Pay What You Can Birthday SALE!

0 Comments

It’s May! AND it’s my birthday! I made it 47 years on this earth, and I want to celebrate with you! With the  craziness of spring now in full swing… weddings, graduations,  field trips (seems like I have a million this month!), I want to make sure we keep up with our clean and sexy […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Zen Collard Wrap Recipe

0 Comments

It’s time for lunch! So instead of the same ole same ole salad, try making wraps with collards. Yep, collards. Sorry, kale, you might have to move over. Collards is the new sexy green, at least in my book. Collards are super-rich in anti-inflammatory powers and also packed with : vitamin A (yay for the […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Zesty Quinoa Soup

0 Comments

Last week it snowed. A record 29 inches! Although, I don’t like to be cold and winter is not my favorite time of year, I’m embracing the beauty of slowing down. During  #blizzard2016, I read books, Netflixed, cuddled with my cute little family,  and got a break from life. Lately I’ve been working and working […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Super Bowl Snack Makeover

6 Comments

The Super Bowl is this Sunday, and I’m already planning the menu for the game. Now it is unrealistic to not drink beer, taste a chip or two, or eat pizza or wings during the game.  That’s just not going to happen.  It’s a party, and as Americans, we certainly party it up on that […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Read More Reviews >>
As Seen In