Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

The Clean Life

As a health coach, I practice a holistic approach to nutrition and healthy living. As we work together you will discover how all the parts of your life affect the health and well-being of your whole self. For example, does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising or preparing healthy meals for you and your family? We are constantly multi-tasking, juggling the endless responsibilities of our lives and those around us. Stress is the #1 cause of inflammation so that busy-syndrome can be numbing. It’s an illness especially in the United States.

From having a career, taking care of our families, to making time to be with our partners, who really has the time for maintaining good health and emotional well-being?

Well, the answer is YOU do, and I can help you learn how. As we work together to transition to the “clean life, “ we will develop a plan of action that consists of adding in real, whole food plus finding ways to manage stress and maintain a healthy weight.

What is the Clean Life, you ask?

Here’s the definition:

You strive to eat anti-inflammatory whole foods (a lot of plants and greens, gluten-free grains, and organic produce), you use natural ingredients when cooking, and you are eco-conscious.  You tend to follow the 80/20 guideline:  80% of the time you eat clean, move your body, practice gratitude; you do what makes you feel amazing. The other 20%, you drink wine with your girlfriends, eat pizza at the birthday party, skip a workout…all without guilt. You listen to your body and really tap into the body, mind, and spirit connection.

I have some “clean living” products you can use as you transition:

And the popular clean living community + detox membership program:  Clean + Sexy Community + Detox Program .

My new best-selling cookbook, Go Clean, Sexy You, is also a tool you can use to jump-start healthy, clean eating as well as form long-term habits that keep you feeling amazing for the long run.

You can purchase your  paperback or eBook copy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble and get started a.s.a.p.
Not one diet works for everyone so you will learn how to tap into your body’s wisdom, connect with her, and form habits and rituals that nourish you body as well as your mind and soul. I don’t count numbers, calories, or fat grams or even use scales. Diets just don’t work so I’ll give you the tools you need to figure out what works best for your body without starving, deprivation, or rules.

Another big part of the clean life is relative balance.

We all want balance.

Balance within ourselves. Physically, we strive for that 7.365 pH balance within our blood to keep us at optimum health. Not to get into a big science lesson, but over time, stress, certain foods like caffeine, processed sugar, dairy, gluten, animal protein can tip us over to the acidic side which leads to inflammation thus leads to chronic disease. Now this takes a LONG time to happen but if you don’t reset your body, this can happen. Our bodies want a balance so we can keep living. That is why living a clean life is so important. With pumping clean foods like veggies and fruit into our bodies, we can rebalance our blood to a good pH level and become less acidic. Therefore our organs get a break and don’t have to work so hard fighting off inflammation.

We strive for balance in nature. We tend to eat more warm soups, stews in winter vs. the raw vegetables and cool drinks in summer.

We want balance with each other. No one can really say they like conflict. I don’t. I try to avoid it at all costs. We also want balance and feel connected globally.

So yeah, losing some belly fat or having glowing skin would be nice, in fact, fabulous, but living the “clean life” is so much more than that. Finding relative balance is the goal of leading a healthy and happy life. Keep in mind that we can’t be perfect because let’s face it, we are human and can’t control everything in our environment, but we can make an effort to control what we are eating and how we deal with stress.

Pay close attention to that relative balance as you ease into the “clean life”… How does it shift? What feels good? Not so good?

There are no quick fixes so come with me and I’ll show you the ins and outs of how to lead a healthy, fulfilled, “clean” life.

I’m so grateful you are here with me during this wellness journey!


Want more? Get your FREE clean living tips, recipes, and inspiration every week!

Read More Reviews >>
As Seen In