Fall Wellness Escape
Escape everyday life, restore and renew – wellness to get you through the holidays
The next Wellness Escape will be in 2018.
Email email@example.com to get more info.
When you take time to be still, eat well, move your body and create opportunities for a healthy, happy life, well, that is true bliss. And you shouldn’t wait a lifetime to find this elusive bliss. But unfortunately life sweeps you away from yourself. You constantly feel that there isn’t enough time, and you’re so unbelievably busy. Busy-ness is a painful epidemic sweeping over the world, leading us farther and farther away from ourselves. And during the holidays, it can be overwhelming!
You’re too busy to:
- make breakfast in the mornings;
- get your cute tush to yoga;
- sign up for that photography class you’ve been dying to take;
- eat dinner with your family; and
- listen to your partner without looking at your phone.
All kinds of self-care practices go out the window especially during the holiday season. And when you’re not taking care of yourself, you aren’t truly tuning into your body, mind and soul. So it’s time to take a break. A BIG break. Connect to your deep self again. Immerse yourself in adventure, awesome food and community. Make time for yourself; recharge in an atmosphere that supports your well-being.
Once you reclaim time for yourself, you’ll feel amazing immediately:
- greater vitality and more consistent energy;
- releasing anxiety and pressure to be everywhere and everything to everyone;
- calming nerves so you can truly relax in your body;
- balanced pH level in your cells because you are not participating in inflammatory (stressful) situations as well as fueling your body with tons of healthy food;
- better, sound, restful sleep at night that will have you feeling rejuvenated;
- enhanced energy to keep you going through your day because you did something to fill your soul;
- developing a bright and shiny outlook (sparkle in eyes); and
- feeling an overall sense of joyful happiness; ready to take on the holidays!
If you desire a chance to immerse yourself in nature, all while reaping the benefits listed above, then join us for FALL WELLNESS ESCAPE.
EXPERIENCE A DEEPER KIND OF WELLNESS… BODY, MIND, and SOUL
Join holistic health consultant, author, and founder of Whole Health Designs, Lisa Consiglio Ryan, and Sunrise SUP and Yogavibez founder and yoga and SUP instructor, Kate Grove, for a life changing experience filled with yoga, massage, meditation, and freshly prepared meals all designed to enhance your personal health and well-being. The Fall Wellness Escape will have the perfect mix of connection, grounding food for fall as well as yoga time, offering you the most unique experience.
There are retreats and then there are ESCAPES. There is a big difference. For the weekend, we will escape our everyday life!
Fall Wellness Escape is unique!
1. No hotel food or tour buses here. You’ll be able to walk to the water with juice in hand and do your Sun Salutations overlooking water. Yogavibez yoga studio is right on the water with a gorgeous view. We will have an itinerary for you but we build in time for you to explore, rest and even take a cat nap. Ahhh, feels good, doesn’t it?
2. During most trips you eat a lot, drink a lot, don’t really sleep and exercise because you are scheduled for every hour, every day to hit the attractions. You come home tired. Heavier. Regretting the fourth margarita and “just one more dessert” on your last day. You feel like you need a vacation from your vacation. Not gonna happen with Fall Wellness Escape! You’ll be eating healthy meals, drinking healthy drinks, relaxing, resting, unplugging, as well as moving your body with yoga nidra, restorative (with massage embedded in the practice!) as well as vinyasa yoga etc… You’ll come home with high energy, lightness, ready to take on the holiday season. Plus you’ll learn all kinds of techniques to keep the glow going well into the New Year.
3. You don’t have to do ANYTHING! Really. As soon as you arrive we will be waiting for you with a healthy treat. We’ll have all your meals prepared for you. All activities will be planned for you. No ordering take out. No pressure. No planning on your part. No stress. We are taking care of it all. Escape!
Fall Wellness Escape will offer you life-enhancing rejuvenation that will introduce you to a new way of living, moving and eating, as well as skills that will create positive change in your life going forward.
This escape is a unique blend of yoga, nutritional education, meditation, delicious organic and locally grown food, beautiful waters, creative arts and crafts (malas!), reading, dreaming, interesting and enlightening conversation. And most of all, an opportunity to hang out with like-minded people, take some time to breathe, relax, and have a good time.
Want to know more? Totally!
Location: Waterfront Studio + Beach
YogaVibez and Sunrise SUP
Pier 7 Resort Marina
48 South River Road Edgewater, MD 21037
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Here’s a few snapshots of the gorgeous apartment you will be staying at if you choose Option 2!
Fall Wellness Escape is a luxury trip with a laid-back vibe. Kate and Lisa will take amazing care of you. All of your activities, meals and fun are included.
This is NOT a trip with hotel food and tour buses. Heck no!
You won’t need to do anything but come willing and ready to relax and be taken good care of once you arrive at Yogavibez.
Food and Nutrition:
Meals are plant-based and healthy. We can accommodate those with allergies as well as gluten-free. We will provide juices for morning and afternoon snacks, smoothies made of fresh seasonal fruit, etc… lots of nourishing delicious food to keep you well-fed. Whole Health Designs does a remarkable job of using produce grown locally, organic, as well as delicious. All foods will be grounding and supportive of the fall season (ex. pumpkins, squash, apples, pears, etc…).
Lisa will be leading fun interactive talks/demonstrations throughout the day that will cover food and healing, meal preparation and planning, forming healthy habits, self-care practices, mindful eating and more. The health and nutrition education will be experienced first hand within the amazing surrounding environment, during circle time, meditation and our group as we site down to dine together.
Lead by Kate Grove, Yogavibez co-owner and Sunrise UP founder, you will experience the healing art of Restorative Yoga, the practice of kindness and self-compassion. We will have an added bonus of massage during the class! We will also offer yoga nidra as well as vinyasa yoga classes. If you choose Option 2, you will experience the magic of sunrise yoga overlooking the water. These practices may just be the secret to feeling your best ~ rejuvenation, relaxation and pure bliss!
Lisa, who is certified in Shamatha meditation technique and Shambala trained, will lead you through a guided meditation, exploring your senses, connecting to your body with mindfulness practices as well as being still with your truth. We will make mala bead bracelets so you can take your practice home with you. The focus will be releasing and setting intentions on the New Moon and for fall season.
Saturday, Nov. 4th
- 11 am: Welcome, check-in AirBNB (if choosing Option 2), opening circle (setting intentions), juice or light snack on the beach
- 12 noon – 1:15 pm: Vinyasa yoga in studio
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm: Lunch on the beach. Connection, community and sisterhood. Discussion on how to eat for fall season, grounding foods, and immune boosting nourishment for cold and flu season. We will also discuss how to stay healthy-ish during the holidays.
- 2:30pm – 3:30 pm: Guided meditation, journal and yoga class. Bonus! *craft- making mala beads for the Full Moon!
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Restorative yoga with massage!
- 4:30 – 5 pm: Break (snack, nap, journal, draw, hulahoops)
- 5 – 6 pm: Yoga nidra in studio
- 6 – 7:00 pm: Dinner with gorgeous water view, sunset, community and cheer.
- 7 – 8:30 pm: Bonfire, smores and closing circle for Full Moon ceremony. We will release the old and set new intentions for the fall season. Dance party, too!
- If not staying over at the beautiful AirBNB, time for good-bye, goodie bag and hugs.
***DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! Enjoy an extra hour of beauty sleep!***
Sunday, Nov. 5th
- Sunrise yoga (around 7 am)
- 8:30-9:30 am: Breakfast (spa muesli), checkout, hugs, goodie bag and well wishes!
All meals and activities are included in your Fall Wellness Escape package.
BONUSES: Keep the glow going long-term after the retreat.
1. YogaVibez: 7 day class pass for yoga and fitness classes.
2. Fall Renewal 10 Day Detox Program: Continue your wellness journey with a fall food menu plan, recipes, shopping list, journal, and more!
All sounds AMAZING!
So how do I sign up asap?
Secure your spot:
- Choose your package and Click BUY NOW button. You will be taken to the checkout section.
- You’re in! You’ll receive a welcome letter with specific information about the Fall Wellness Escape.
What if you change your mind or can’t come?
Bummer, we will miss you. 🙁 Here is our refund policy:
- Cancel by Oct. 19th: 25% refund
- No refunds after Oct. 19th. You can transfer your spot to a friend as we won’t be able to offer a refund at this time.
Choose Your Package… Join Us!
Great idea for a holiday gift for friends, family and YOU!
Who is leading this fabulous retreat?
Meet your guides, Kate and Lisa:
Kate Grove is a co-owner of YogaVibez Edgewater. She has been leading fitness classes throughout Annapolis for the last fourteen years and is also the owner of Sunrise SUP – a Stand Up Paddleboarding business located next to YogaVibez Edgewater. She is a Yoga Instructor, Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga Instructor, PaddleFit Level 2 Instructor certified by the World Paddle Association for Water Safety, Indo Yoga Board instructor, Precision Cycle certified and a Lululemon SUP Yoga Ambassador. She has trained children, exercise enthusiasts and athletes in Yoga, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Indo Yoga, Triathlon skills, core strength, cardio conditioning, endurance and flexibility; she has coached group training for beginner triathlon, master swim programs and youth fitness and SUP camps during the summer.
Lisa Consiglio Ryan is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and CEO of Whole Health Designs, a clean eating lifestyle company. Lisa is also the award winning author of the best selling cookbook, Go Clean, Sexy You, a seasonal, holistic guide to healthy eating. For over 6 years, Lisa has provided seasonal whole food cleanse programs, meal planning and private coaching for those who desire to embrace “clean living.“ Her company also provides juice cleanses and whole foods catering to local clients and leads wellness retreats in Costa Rica and various parts of the US. Lisa also created the local WELLness Pop Up Shops incorporating fitness, nutrition and all aspects of wellness including local, sustainable, retail and goods.
As a nationally acclaimed wellness expert and speaker, Lisa has worked with thousands in her Renewal 10 Day Detox programs. Her work has been featured in Fox 45 Baltimore News, WRNR, Fab Fit Fun, Eat This Not That, The Daily Meal, Thrive Magazine, Smart CEO, Fitness Magazine, Tiny Buddha, and Mind Body Green. Lisa was also selected as the Best of What’s Up? Beauty and Fitness winner for 2016-2017, 2017-2018 by local Annapolis residents and What’s Up Magazine.
Have some Q’s? We got the A’s for you.
Q: What does my retreat include? There’s so much included where do we begin. 3-4 yoga classes, massage ( all yoga equipment and accessories included), guided meditation, 3-4 delicious meals a day complete with fresh juices, smoothies and detoxifying snacks, and an Instagram-worthy time. Plus a goodie bag full of wellness prezzies!
Q: Can I bring a friend or two with me? Sure thing! We encourage it! Make sure to sign up together so you all get a spot. 🙂
Q: What happens if I can’t come or change my mind? You will receive a refund less the non-refundable deposit IF done before Oct. 19th. After Oct. 19th you can transfer your spot to a friend or loved one, but we will not be able to offer a refund.
Q: What will I be eating? I have allergies and food restrictions. Plant-based. Local. Healthy meals. We are focusing on clean, anti-inflammatory, seasonal foods: lots of grounding fall foods, gluten-free and organic as often as possible. Food allergies and gluten-free diets can be accommodated. Lots of nourishing fall delicious food to keep you well-fed. Meals will be prepared by Lisa and the Whole Health Designs staff.
Q: I’m looking to have some alone time on my retreat. Is this possible? There are plenty opportunities for self-care practices you envision for each day. This is YOUR escape so take time to reflect, journal, read or just nap.
Q: Is this a trip only for the “athletic type?” No. This is a trip for the “I care about my health and well being type.” There will be a lot of opportunities to do various yoga classes etc, the activities fit every activity level. All levels welcome!
Choose Your Package… Join Us!
Great idea for a holiday gift for friends, family and YOU!