With Father’s Day coming up, I’ve been reflecting on all things I love about Kevin. He’s a wonderful husband and dad, loves us more than the world, and would do anything for his family.
AND he cooks. That to me is tre’ sexy.
You might think that handcuffs (you know, the 50 Shades of Grey kind) might beat out a man with a skillet in his hand, but for me, I love watching Kevin in the kitchen.
Here are 5 reasons why men who cook are sexy:
1. Cooking is manly like fixing the car or mowing the lawn. He is able to take care of himself and his family without a drive thru. A man with life skills, wow, that’s so hot.
2. A man who cooks prepares meals from his heart. The planning, prepping, serving up a nourishing meal; cooking is an act of love when you think about it.
3. Having a partner who cooks can save your ass. I’m a busy woman, and some nights dinner wouldn’t be on the table if it wasn’t for Kevin’s skills in the kitchen.
4. A man who cooks busts all those gender stereotypes. Role playing can be tons of fun, too.
5. You can have date night at home with good food and wine. It saves money, and you don’t have to travel far; it’s quick stop to the bedroom.
Does your boyfriend/husband cook?
(If he doesn’t, let’s get a plot together and get him in the kitchen asap. Trust me, men in aprons, well, that is a turn on. )
Leave me a message below and share your thoughts on the “sexy man who cooks” topic.
*This post is dedicated to my sexy husband, Kevin; Happy Father’s Day!*