Mahila Partnership Event
MEET YOUR HOSTS
BUY YOUR TICKETEVENT IS SOLD OUT. PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION.
- $25 donation to Mahila Partnership (100% goes to organization and you will receive tax ID # at purchase)
- All food and drinks. Eat yummy appetizers from local restaurants. Sip on crafted spirits by John, master mixologist, and cold-pressed juices from Whole Health Designs. There will be juice shooters, too!
- HERE. a pop up shop Unique opportunity to pre-shop before the opening of HERE. pops up @ THE SHOP. You will find LOCALLY sourced jewelry, art, photography, gifts, home goods, clothing, accessories & more!
- LIVE auction at 7:30 pm and a chance to bid on:
Whole Health Gift Basket: RASA juice pack, Clean + Sexy membership, Pursoma beauty treatments, Ruah yoga mat and 5 yoga class gift certificate, Mantra Fit SUP with free board rental, TribeStrength personal training sessions, Yin Yang Yoga 1 hour private yoga session, Pilates on the Bay 5 class pack, Under Armour athletic garb for summer, Athleta gift card, 60 minute deep tissue/Swedish massage from One Physical Therapy and Fitness, etc…
HERE Gift Basket: LOCAL artist products (art, jewelry, wine glasses, body products & more), trending FlashTats, a summer scarf & flower crown, plus a gift card to HERE. a pop-up shop, etc…
Annapolitan Gift Basket: Gift Certificates to LOCAL restaurants (Metropolitan Kitchen & Lounge, Level, Stan & Joe’s, Hudson & Fouquet beauty salon, tickets to Rams Head On Stage, Great Frogs local wines, Hobo wallet and purse, and more!
- Music by Jocelyn Faro AND Laura Brino
- Special Guest Audra Grassia of the Mahila Partnership will be speaking to us on how the organization helps women and girls in Nepal and current efforts regarding the disaster after the two earthquakes.
PLEASE MAKE A DONATION
Out of town? In another city or state? No problem!
You can still be a part of our event! In fact, we would love it! Suggested donation is $25, but anything will help tremendously; whatever you can do is wonderful!
A PASSION FOR THE MAHILA PARTNERSHIP
Our friends, co-founders, Angela Devlin and Julie Morrill, have spent their entire careers in disaster management. Through a combination of personal and professional experiences, they’ve experienced first-hand the challenges faced by women and girls after disasters- challenges underscored by root causes robbing them of their health and dignity.
More than ever, with the earthquakes in Nepal, our sisters of disaster need our help. Our Nepali sisters need water, water filters, tents and tarps for shelter, and medical care immediately.
“It’s even more important now given the earthquake in Nepal. We are coordinating with our partner organization in Nepal, Eco-Organic Nepal, to provide the women with whom we work tents, water filters, and tarps to help them stay healthy while they rebuild. We just learned that — in one of the villages where we work — several people have died, their homes were destroyed, and they’ve lost many livestock animals.” ~Julie Morrill
The Mahila Partnership team is entirely volunteer. This ensures 100% of every donor dollar goes directly to programs. In so many disaster situations, women and girls’ needs are so often overlooked.
Often times, women do not have a quiet/safe place to nurse their babies.
Girls don’t have access to safe and separate toilet facilities AND access to appropriate sanitation materials. That’s why Mahila Partnership was founded- to address the unmet needs of women and girls following disasters.
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT. Please consider making a donation.
Thank you for helping women and girls around the world reclaim their future, their health, and their dignity.