Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Posts with the Tag: vegan and gluten-free eggplant parmesan

Eggplant “Parmesan” Recipe


As a 90% Italian girl (the other 10% is Polish!), Italian cooking is in my blood. Granted, I didn’t grow up cooking or even owning a pot in my twenties. BUT as I grew to love clean eating and how amazing it made me feel, grabbing a spoon and donning on my Antropologie apron with […]
This is Getting Juicy,

As Seen In