Does this sound like you?
“I am afraid to shop for clothes because nothing seems to fit or look good on me. Looks like I need to resort to the “stretchy pants.”
“I want to be healthy, but I am not sure where to start. What do I eat?”
“I’ve already tried the quick fix diets, pills, weight loss programs that cost a fortune. They just don’t work for me, and I never even used the dvds I bought! I want to learn to eat healthy quick and easy meals naturally- for good.”
“I just did your detox and want to keep the good life going! What can I do get a healthy everyday plan?”
If so, I can help.
During a Power Session, I will be able to pinpoint exactly where inconsistencies lie in your diet and lifestyle, tweak, and develop an action plan for you.
During the Power Session:
- We will review your current eating and lifestyle habits with a health history. We go into detail with your goals and talk about any concerns you may have regarding your health.
- We will put together a game plan based on your specific goals, and you will receive 3-5 take-aways that you can implement immediately in your life.
- I will develop easy, quick, customized recipes and natural food remedies based on your action plan.
- I will follow up with via email with handouts, customized notes from session, and relevant links to articles, blogs, etc… based on on your action plan.
- I will send you menu plans based on our consult within one week of our virtual meeting. These plans are for 7 days, all meals and snacks with recipes.
Power Sessions are 50 minutes by phone.
Once payment is received, I will contact you to schedule your Power Session via email.
Click the button to sign up and get started.
Here’s what they are saying about my programs:
This program is a personal commitment to real health, not just a quick-fix thing. I’m so pleased to work with Lisa so that I can move toward a thoughtful approach to life and treating my body well.
~ Gretchen Wyatt, health policy analyst
Lisa is a fountain of knowledge and a great resource for living the “Whole Health” way. I’m so thankful to have found her!
~Karen Helfman, psychotherapist
I feel AMAZING! I have bounce in my step, lost weight, and even find myself reaching for kale. I loved working with Lisa.
~Mary Meyer, clerical in hospital
5% of proceeds will be donated to Women for Women International .