Interested in hosting a book signing for Go Clean, Sexy You, or having me speak to your company or organization? Email me here: email@example.com.
When I’m on stage or in front of the camera, I deliver content that can be implemented a.s.a.p so the audience can take action towards their health goals. Not only do I give valuable, researched-based information, I spark curiosity and invite your audience to think and feel comfortable taking basic steps instead of a big overhaul that can cause overwhelm.
I’m available for live or recorded television, keynote presentations, live workshops (including demos) and educational events.
My presentations are custom tailored to your audience, and all media appearances are unique content.
SUGGESTED TOPICS INCLUDE:
- 5 Step Guide to Eating Seasonally & Having the Healthiest Year of Your Life
- Eating for Beauty
- Are you a plant-based athlete? How to Make the Transition to Vegan/Vegetarian Diets as an Active Person
- Detox for Yoga: Learn how detox, raw foods and juicing complement your hot yoga practice
- The Detox Toolkit
- Diet Basics and Detox
- 6 Tips for Successful Spring Detox
- Juicing 101: Juice Yourself Healthy
- Juicing vs. Blending
- Organize Your Pantry, Organize Your Life
- Stop the 3pm Slump: The 7 Step Recipe to Double Your Energy
- Self-Love: Treat Yourself as if You are Sacred, Because You Are
- Jump-Start Clean + Sexy Meal Planning
- Healthy Kid Snacks and Meals
- 10 Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Healthy Eating Cubicle Kit
WRNR Holistic Health Fair
Annapolis, Feb. 2016
NYC Self Love Celebration
Keynote Speaker, Feb 2015
Producers and Event Planners let’s talk about your event and design a customized talk for your audience. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your event date, group size and budget.
Juice It Up Movie Night
I’ve hosted Movie Night with a showing of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead to launch my RASA juice line.
SRVC Wellness Coaching
I love talking to young adults, too. I recently presented to the South River Volleyball Club, 13-17 year old athletes, on healthy snacks and fueling their bodies with clean, whole foods. I did juicing vs. blending demos for each individual team, too.
Girls on the Run and Hero Boys Run Club
I work with Girls on the Run and Hero Boys AND always make sure we are drinking our smoothies!
I've been a regular presenter at the Annapolis Whole Foods Culinary Center since 2010.
Wellness House of Annapolis
I enjoy presenting at Wellness House, a non-profit organization that supports cancer patients and survivors.
Dauntless Health & Fitness
2 Hands Market Craft Show
Springs Eternal Wellness Series- Keynote Speaker
June 9 & 10, 2017
Summer Wellness Escape
June 24, 2017
I ran a wellness retreat with Kate Grove of YogaVibez Edgewater & Sunrise SUP. It was a day to remember with healthy food, yoga, meditation, and SUP.
SMART Women Series at Anne Arundel Medical Center
..... and more!!
- Athleta Annapolis
- Lululemon: Committed to Shift Wellness Workshop
- The Heart of America Foundation
- Camp Letts Women’s Wellness Retreat (YMCA)
- Entrepreneur’s Exchange
- Yoga Factory, Annapolis
- Junior League of Annapolis
- Meditation workshop at Take Five Meditation, Washington, DC