Skip to Content Skip to Main Navigation

Posts for

Chilled Tomato Soup

0 Comments

I just realized that the July 4th holiday is happening, like, SOON! If you are in the States, you will be celebrating with cookouts, picnics, beaches, vacations… socializing with friends and family. For me personally, I tend to do a lot more socializing in the summer overall… I don’t need to wait for a holiday. […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Tired of Feeling Tired?

0 Comments

My mad-talented friend and naturopathic physician, Dr. Samantha Brody, is here to talk about energy. We all want it, but if your energy is zapped, check out the 3 causes we need to watch out for. Last week I was treating an acupuncture patient for neck pain. He was face down on the table and […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

WELLness Online Shop

0 Comments

I’m SOOOOO very stoked to bring the WELLness Pop Up Shop online! We had an AMAZING pop up shop in Annapolis, MD  that offered gorgeous local wares, fitness classes, healing arts and wellness demos, natural makeup class, essential oils, a fun run, fashion show, prix fixe dinner… all focusing on healthy living and clean eating. […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

WELLness Pop Up Wrap Up

0 Comments

Three weeks ago, I had the pleasure of leading the very first the WELLness Pop Up Shop in Annapolis.  AND I must say, I’m overwhelmed with gratitude! Our health and well-being is EVERYTHING;  physical, mental, and spiritual.  What we are doing here together, learning how to eat clean and live healthy lives, have tons to […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

Eggplant “Parmesan” Recipe

0 Comments

As a 90% Italian girl (the other 10% is Polish!), Italian cooking is in my blood. Granted, I didn’t grow up cooking or even owning a pot in my twenties. BUT as I grew to love clean eating and how amazing it made me feel, grabbing a spoon and donning on my Antropologie apron with […]
This is Getting Juicy, Read More >>

As Seen In